Twenty years’ experience allows us to build modern homes in keeping with the times, and with an impressive range of smart details. We’ve put all our experience and expertise into the bonacasa construction standard, and we never stop improving it. bonacasa homes are designed to accommodate the needs of both younger and older people perfectly, today and in the long-term, while also being extremely safe and cosy. And affordable.
bonacasa homes stand out from the rest in terms of added value. For example:
- All bonacasa properties and homes are threshold-free – a big plus for families with children, seniors or people with disabilities.
- All our apartments have threshold-free shower systems, so they’re more convenient and easier to clean.
- One of the positives about our generously proportioned floorplans is that all bonacasa homes are wheelchair friendly.
High-grade building materials with impressively reliable, hard-wearing advanced fixtures and fittings.
- The blinds and shutters are electric and can be operated effortlessly.
- Each apartment has its own washer/drier and plentiful storage space.
- Our wetrooms are fitted with earthenware tiles which are suitable for later installation of handholds in the bathroom or shower if required.
- The underground car parks at our properties are brightly lit and easy to move around.
Easy-to-use lifts. We don’t use touchscreens in our lifts. Instead they have buttons which can be operated just as easily when wearing gloves or with failing eyesight.
- We developed a lighting concept that provides lots of pleasant light in stairwells, basements and underground car parks.
- Apartments built from 2016 onwards have smart home technology for even greater convenience and safety.